Run hard, not hot.
Charging up hot a climb seems a little less like torture with the mesh-paneled, short-sleeve Craft Active Jersey helping to regulate your body heat.
- Moisture-wicking, breathable polyester fabric fits close to your skin and keeps the sweat from slowing you down
- Mesh underarm panels and full-length zipper help you dump excess heat during hot rides
- Elastic hem secures the jersey while you pedal hard
- Three back elastic pockets hold fuel and liquids while a back zip pocket holds a phone for longer rides
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
5'11" and 185, i wear a large in pretty much everything. the large was huge, sent it back and got a medium, even that's kinda big in the arms. perfect jersey if you're built like barney rubble from the flintstones.
other than that everything else is nice.
I'm 5'11, 180 lbs, large chest and shoulders. Ordered a large - it fit well everywhere except around the neck. And I don't have a small neck - 16 1/2". Not sure what the hell size neck they designed this one for. So back it went.
Power walking with 1/2lb hand weights
Upper chest / arms / neck area are a little tight, but then I did order a size small. I am 5'6" 170lbs. Fit is snug, but not the compressed feel of a race cut jersey. star deducted due to the color. I thought the blue/white with fluoro yellow accents looked cool. When I tried it on it reminded me a little of an early 1990's windbreaker color. Not the manufacturer's fault I'd say, more my computer screen probably. The blue is almost a teal. Rock the grandma power-walker look.