Costa Wheelhouse Polarized Sunglasses - 580 Polycarbonate Lens
- Detail Images
For the guy who steers the craft.
Whether you're perched above the deck of a weekender, sitting in the cockpit of a single-engine, or steering in the driver's seat of your beloved midlife crisis, you can't afford to suffer through glare or bad style. The Costa Del Mar Wheelhouse Polarized Sunglasses feature aviator-inspired details like a hat-compatible, thin alloy frame and silicone nose pads. The frame's squared corners gives this classic style a modern touch.
- 580 Polycarbonate lens blocks yellow light while boosting red and green wavelengths to provide clarity close to that of glass but with more durability
- C-Wall molecular-bonded coating repels water, oil, and dust, and resists scratching
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce glare and provide 100-percent UV protection
- Monel frame provides exceptional looks and quality
- Low-profile stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Pliable nose and temple pads keep a firm grip when moisture from the sky does its thing