Costa Vela Polarized Sunglasses - 580 Polycarbonate Lens - Women's
- Detail Images
High style with top-notch protection for your eyes.
There's no sacrificing protection for sky-high style when you slip the Costa Del Mar Women's Vela Polarized Sunglasses over your eyes. The time you spend at the beach, near the water, or even on the streets of the big city is the best, but neglecting your eyes can lead to the worst.
- 580 Polycarbonate lens blocks yellow light and boosts while boosting red and green light to provides clarity close to that of glass with much higher durability
- C-Wall molecular-bonded coating repels water, oil, and dust, and resists scratching
- Polarized tech drastically reduces glare and provides 100-percent UV protection
- Low-profile stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Durable, lightweight nylon frame resists breakage
Share your thoughts
Anyone have a suggestion for a good pair...
Anyone have a suggestion for a good pair of glasses for walking a 450 pilgrimage? Camino de Santiago~
I do like the Costa Del Mar Vela Polarized~