Select your style & size:Select options
Not just nice to look at.
Costa Del Mar designers aren't sitting in an ivory tower mulling over what sunglasses should and shouldn't be. They're out in the Keys casting after bonefish, permit, and tarpon, and it's that experience that informs the design of shades like the Tower Polarized Sunglasses. The sleek monel alloy frame provides tough corrosion resistance while the impact and scratch resistant 580P lenses cut the glare so you'll never miss a detail out on the water.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Monel alloy frames are incredibly durable and corrosion resistant
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- Polycarbonate material offers clarity along with scratch- and impact-resistance
- C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, and sweat or oils
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3183
- Q & A