Select your style & size:Select options
Equally suited to the boat deck or the beach.
For renowned Costa Del Mar optics in a modern frame shape, look no further than the Tower Polarized Sunglasses. Featuring Costa's most advanced 580G glass lenses for glare-free vision and a slender Monel alloy frame for tough corrosion resistance, the Tower Sunglasses are as equally suited to sport fishing as they are for cruising city streets.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Monel alloy frames are incredibly durable and corrosion-resistant
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3182
- Q & A
Great Sunglasses, Great Fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got a pair of these off SAC and it was definitely a good investment. I use these mostly for aviation and they are very effective at sun protection even for the peripherals. Fits very comfortably, more so than most sunglasses I've owned and they are definitely sturdy and durable.