Simple, aggressive shades designed for fishing.
Skimmers are seabirds known for flying fast and close to the surface of the water in order to grab fish so, naturally, Costa Del Mar named its Skimmer Interchangeable Sunglasses after this quick, agile bird. Nylon frames lend these sunglasses a certain lightness and flexibility that you'll appreciate after hours of staring at the water, and Costa's legendary lenses provide unmatched protection from the sun. Utter simplicity drives the design of these shades, and that means there's less worry about what's on your face and more brainpower geared toward how you're going to catch what's in the water.
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Interchangeable lens system allows you to quickly unclip the lens, clip in a different lens, and get back to fishing
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lenses meet industry impact standards
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- Nylon material keeps the frame lightweight and highly durable
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- See size chart for information on lens colors
Share your thoughts
Great pair of glasses.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought these for a friend and he loves them. He especially loves the clarity and has retired his many pair of Oakleys.