Costa Rincon Kenny Chesney Edition Sunglasses - 580 Polycarbonate Lens - Polarized
A must-have for sight fishing fans and Kenny Chesney fans.
The Costa Del Mar Rincon Kenny Chesney Edition Sunglasses invoke images of catching a tarpon on the fly, watching the sunset with a frosty mug in hand, and chillin' on the beach.
- Big, broad temples, distinctive wrap style, and a small fit supply a sharp-looking pair of shades
- Shades feature hand-drawn artwork by country music entertainment artist, Kenny Chesney, etched inside the sunglasses' arms, along with his signature
- Impact-resistant 580 polycarbonate lenses provide clear views and long-lasting protection from the sun
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce glare and provide 100% UV protection
- An 8-base lens curvature distances the lens from your eye without distorting the incoming image
- Nylon frame is lightweight and flexible
- Rubberized Hydrolite composite material provides slip-free grip on the nose so these shades stay put
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as to not press against your face and to keep these shades from losing arm tension should they be worn on top of your head or dropped in salt water
- Copper lens tint is designed for sight fishing, driving, and everyday activities
- Copper tint also cuts glare and enhances contrast and color, which provides eye comfort in any conditions
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters in the United States
- Kenny and Costa have pledged $10 from the sale of each frame to the Coastal Conservation Association to help keep coastlines protected and beautiful