No shoes. No shirt. Just Kenny Chesney's Rincon shades and a pair of shorts.
When you're about to hook into a marlin in Guatemala or fly through the rainforest canopy on a zip line in Costa Rica, put on the Costa Del Mar Rincon Kenny Chesney Edition Sunglasses. These distinctive-looking shades feature 580 glass polarized lenses that let you see the world through high definition.
- Big, broad temples, distinctive wrap style, and a small fit supply a sharp-looking pair of shades
- Shades feature hand-drawn artwork by country music entertainment artist, Kenny Chesney, etched inside the sunglasses' arms, along with his signature
- Polarized glass lenses block harsh yellow light while enhancing red, blue, and green colors so you see less haze, less blur, and greater contrast and clarity
- 580 glass lenses are twenty percent lighter and thinner than average polarized glass lenses so you get the durability of glass without a bunch of excess weight
- Durable nylon frames grip to your skin when you sweat
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and are flexible so the Rincon keeps its shape and fit
- Green Mirror lens tint features an encapsulated mirror that offers enhanced visual acuity for fishing inshore, flats, rivers, and streams
- Silver Mirror lens tint has an encapsulated mirror that optimizes light transmission and enhances color for sight fishing or any outdoor activity with variable light
- Blue Mirror lens tint consists of an encapsulated mirror that delivers maximum contrast and color in full sun while eliminating glare
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters in the United States
- Kenny and Costa have pledged $10 from the sale of each frame to the Coastal Conservation Association to help keep coastlines protected and beautiful