Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Lifestyle Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
Shielded eyewear for the beach, boat, and beyond.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
- Item #CDM0147
- Q & A
Costa Del Mar Man O War
My Favorite Costas
I've owned three different pairs of Costas and these are by far my favorite. They were comfortable and kept the sun at bay. The sidearms are not so big that you get a ridiculous tan line from being on the water all day. The lens are by a far the best set of lens that I have ever looked through. I would recommend these to anyone.