Select your style & size:Select options
Who said you can't mix business with pleasure?
You slide on the Costa Del Mar Conch 580P Polarized Sunglasses and push off from the dock just as the sun rises. Sure you're on vacation, but the time you spend trolling for marlin is pure business, and the glare-free vision provided by the 580P lenses was designed for the task. Later in the day, when the sun drops in the sky and the hotel chef is preparing your haul, you wear the same shades, because they were also designed to attract a different kind of catch.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Monel alloy frames are incredibly durable and corrosion resistant
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- Polycarbonate material offers clarity along with scratch- and impact-resistance
- C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, and sweat or oils
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3172
- Q & A
These sunglasses are $200 which is pricey, and then you get them and they are made in CHINA. Nice sunglasses are not made in china. What happened to Florida, they look like convenience store glasses minus the lens which I will say were sick, but the rest was junk.