Select your style & size:Select options
Performance while you cast, style while you relax.
Whether you're casting for monster tarpon or relaxing on the beach with a cold one, the Costa Del Mar Conch Polarized Sunglasses provide the requisite blend of performance and style. The decidedly contemporary frames are made from monel alloy for rugged durability and sea-worthy corrosion resistance while the advanced 580G glass lenses give you unrivaled color, clarity, and glare free vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Monel alloy frames are incredibly tough and corrosion resistant
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3171
- Q & A