Casual, cool, classy.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses feature fused C-Wall treatment for superior resistance to oil, water, and scratches
- Durable lenses pass or exceed rigorous ANSI velocity and impact testing standards
- Polarizing film runs at 180 degrees with lenses for total polarization functionality and protection from harmful rays
- Selective color enhancement boosts clarity
Share your thoughts
Great pair of lightweight glasses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If your looking for a pair of lightweight glasses, these are it. The way these lens wrap around on my face keeps out light from all directions. They are not my favorite frame design but I find myself reaching for these more often than the others I own due to their extreme comfort.
I have a pair of Costa sunglasses which...
I have a pair of Costa sunglasses which have 3 pairs of lenses which snap into place on the frame, the frame has broken and would like to find if you even make those anymore. I have had them for 8 years now and loved them and am looking for a replacement frame but I do not know the model number of the name because the paper work that I still have which came with the glasses has gotten damp and has stuck together. Please let me know. email@example.com
This is a question best asked of Costa's customer service team.
We won't have any lenses or frames available for such an old pair.
I suggest contacting Costa directly.
Their information is below: