- Detail Images
- Community Images
Sinfully dialed optics.
- 580 Glass lens provides the clearest visibility through maximum yellow light reduction and dark color enhancement
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce glare and provide 100% UV protection
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Rubberized Hydrolite composite material provides slip-free grip on the arms and nose so these shades stay on your face
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face and keep these shades from losing arm tension should they be worn on top of your head or dropped in salt water
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
Share your thoughts
Is green mirror better for fresh water...
Is green mirror better for fresh water than blue mirror
Costa del Mar Cin 580 Green Mirror
Best Optics Available
I think that Costa 580 lenses are the absolute leader in optics for those looking at high-end glass lenses. I have several pairs and the Cin is my favorite as it is pretty full coverage, fits comfortably on my average sized face and doesn't look too goofy. Stylistically, I'd say the Cin is a balance between something flashy and something traditional. For the mountains I use the green mirror lens Cin and it just makes everything look better.