Costa Cheeca Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 400 CR-39 Lens
- Detail Images
Toss on a breezy sundress, some sandals and reach for your Costa Del Mar Cheeca Polarized Sunglasses for a relaxing morning on the beach. Polarized lenses help to take the glare off the water and other highly reflective surfaces, and the grippy nose pads cushion your nose while they keep your new sunnies from slipping off. Costa shaped these shades just for the ladies, with softer lines and colors that show off a bit of feminine flair.
- 400 CR-39 lenses are extremely lightweight and highly resistant to impact and scratching
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face
- Rubberized Hydrolite composite material provides slip-free grip on the nose so these shades sit securely on your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the USA—in Florida, to be exact