Select your style & size:Select options
Free gift with purchase!
Thermal Mug and 1-Year Subscription to Field & Stream or Marlin Magazine - GWP
A bold frame paired with crystal clear optics.
Whether you're sailing a catamaran through the British Virgin Islands or simply making the morning commute, trust your vision to the Costa Del Mar Cat Cay Blackout Polarized Sunglasses. Featuring Costa's most advanced 580G glass lenses for enhanced definition and glare-free vision, the Cat Cay blends a bold frame shape with unrivaled optics.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Durable TR-90 Nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Item #CDM3145
- Q & A
Stellar Optics at a Better Price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Great everyday sunglass but it really shine out on the sea. The lens clarity is industry leading and the wide visual range is incredible. I would recommend these for anyone who loves fishing or other aquatic activities.