Contour ROAM Watersports Kit
H20 in HD.
Snag the Contour ROAM Watersports Kit and you'll have everything you need to share your surf adventures with the world, from the waterproof housing to a full-HD POV camera. Instead of designing a camera that looks dorky, Contour kept the ROAM sleek, and rather than giving you complicated button-and-flashing-light combinations you have to translate, it made the operation simple. Slide this fully adjustable camera inside the included case, mount the case to your board and, with a flip of a single switch, this camera powers up and starts recording crisp video.
- Watersports kit includes Contour ROAM POV camera, Contour-compatible waterproof case, surfboard mount, and USB cable for connecting to your computer
- Waterproof surf case is waterproof to 60 meters and buoyant so it'll float your camera and protect it in case this unit gets loose from your board
- Instant-on record button slides forward and engages the record function of the camera without annoying fiddling or menus
- Glass lens is flush-mounted with the front of the housing for safety, and the lens beautifully reproduces color, minimizes distortion, and has an f2.8 aperture for supreme depth of field
- Three separate HD video modes give you an option of frame rates and dimensions to match your particular needs
- Still photo mode gives you the option of shooting 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, and 60 second intervals of still photos at 5 megapixels
- microSD memory compatibility means you can add up to 32GB worth of memory to this card, significantly extending your recording time
- Status button gives you battery status, available memory, and engages the laser level, which provides a visual laser line for leveling the camera on its mount
- Built-in battery has a three hour life, it's smaller so this camera can keep a low profile, and the built-in design means better overall waterproofing