Just what your hiking feet had in mind.
Ladies, slide your feet into the Columbia Yama Outdry Hiking Shoes and head to the trail. Co-developed with female runners, the Yama features an articulated collar system that provides solid ankle support and a fabulous fit, while its waterproof breathable OutDry technology protects your feet from rain, mud, and wet debris.
- Waterproof breathable OutDry construction keeps your feet dry and comfortable and ensures no extra weight or debris retention while you tackle tough hikes
- Waterproof, supple full-grain leather and mesh uppers provide comfort, durability, and support
- An articulated collar system (co-developed with female runners) supplies ankle support and a solid, comfortable fit
- Multi-density EVA foam in the footbed and collar linings promotes extended-wear comfort and creates a secure heel fit that ladies covet
- An air-cushioned heel calibrated to a woman's frame absorbs shock and enhances stability on the trail
- Techlite FluidFrame has three different Techlite densities that provide stability, better cushioning, and support
- Full-length Omni-Grip outsoles have multidirectional lugs to deliver vital traction in high-friction areas
Share your thoughts
nice shoes,but not brand new
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Nice shoes, but they are a little dirty.
Maybe they are not brand new.
Any chance this will be coming in other...
Any chance this will be coming in other sizes, particularly US9.5?
Unfortunately we do not have any more of these coing in.