Offers the trail support, comfort, and stability you've been looking for.
Grab your daypack, lace up the Columbia Women's Yama Mid Leather Outdry Hiking Boots, lock your car, and get ready to tackle an eight-mile hike in mid autumn. These full-grain leather boots feature waterproof breathable OutDry technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable if the clouds roll in, while the articulated collar system offers superb ankle support.
- Waterproof breathable OutDry construction keeps your feet dry and comfortable and ensures no extra weight or debris retention while you tackle tough hikes
- Waterproof supple full-grain leather uppers provide comfort, durability, and support
- An articulated collar system (co-developed with female runners) supplies ankle support and a solid, comfortable fit
- Multi-density EVA foam in the footbeds and collar linings promote comfort on long hikes and create a secure heel fit that ladies covet
- Air-cushioned heels calibrated to a woman's frame absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail
- Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning
- Mid-height shafts offer torsional rigidity and support on rocky terrain
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsoles have multidirectional lugs to deliver vital traction in high-friction areas
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These have very LITTLE arch support -- almost flat! They run a bit short in length but wider than normal. I don't think they are comfortable even walking around my house so can't imagine hiking in them especially for this price! Returning these.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these boots back in October and have been really impressed with them! I have high arches and added some arch support after a couple of weeks but they've been completely perfect ever since. I wear them every day to walk to and from class and I've hiked in them several times. They are completely waterproof (unless you get up past your ankles) and they are warm with the right pair of socks, but they're also cool enough when the weather is warm. They are really light for a leather boot too. Overall they're just a really solid boot. I would suggest them highly!