- Detail Images
Sleek pack for a day on the slopes.
Anyone who has ever snagged a loop or strap or some other extraneous part of a backpack on a chair lift can appreciate the sleek, low-profile design of the Columbia Wylder 15 Backpack. This no-nonsense pack carries your extra gear and fuel for a day on the mountain without making an undignified bid for attention at the unloading station.
- Shoulder straps features lightweight 12mm Techlite foam for a comfortable carry
- Load-lifter straps, sternum strap, and waist-belt help support and stabilize your load
- Foam-padded back offers comfort, support, and protection for your gear
- Tough, durable fabric treated with Omni-Shield DWR treatment to shed light precipitation and resist stains
- Hydration compartment holds up to a 3-liter reservoir (sold separately)
- Deluxe internal organization and tricot-lined goggle pocket organize your essentials for a day on the slopes
- Finishing details include rescue whistle on sternum strap and easy-grab reflective zipper pulls