His first season on a snowboard is bound to include a few nasty spills into snowbanks, but at least the Columbia Boys' Wrecktangle Jacket keeps him comfortably warm and dry when he does. This jacket features a waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech membrane with taped critical seams to keep water out in those areas most likely to let water in.
Columbia stuffed the Wrecktangle with Microtemp XF II insulation for lightweight warmth, and Omni-Heat's thermal reflective lining boosts warmth by reflecting his body heat back to him. The Wrecktangle's OutGrown grow system extends the cuffs so he can wear it after a growth spurt, and the adjustments at the powder skirt, storm hood, hem, and cuffs deliver a secure fit.
- A ski jacket for beginner boarders
- Waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech membrane
- Synthetic insulation and thermal reflective lining
- OutGrown system extends cuffs for ever-growing youngsters
- Adjustable powder skirt seals out snow and moisture
- Pockets for ski passes, media players, goggles, and more
- Item #COL01CH
- Q & A
Columbia Wrecktangle Jacket - Boys'
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: m
I bought the Cyber Green Matrix Print color for my son and he was super stoked because he thought it looked a little like mine craft and just loves it, his friends at school want one now.