Strong like wood.
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable fabric seals out the snow, rain, and slush and is breathable so that evaporating sweat can pass through
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining radiates your body's heat back towards your skin so you stay warmer when the temperatures drops
- Insulation made from 50-percent-recycled polyester and adds extra warmth
- High N Dry design features a raised waist in the rear to keep the snow away from where it doesn't belong
- Articulated knees mimic the normal anatomical shape of your legs, allow for a more comfortable fit, and provide excellent freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist fits well over multiple layers
- Internal, adjustable leg gaiters fit over ski boots to keep snow from sneaking in
- Ankle reinforcements prevent your ski edges or crampons from shredding your investment
Share your thoughts
I like these pants. Is there other colors...
I like these pants. Is there other colors with the black, like red or blue?
Ken, these are last years colors and all they have left in stock is the Greenscape and solid Black.
Quality prompts reorder for husband
First my son tried these pants out and was really impressed with their quality. He thought they were warmer than he expected with low to moderate activity, which he was happy about. So, my husband had to have a pair too and we ordered him some. Columbia makes a good product!
Is the greenscape color of the woodcut...
Is the greenscape color of the woodcut pant a shade of brown with yellow accents.
Waterproof rating is 20k. Isn't it a bit...
Waterproof rating is 20k. Isn't it a bit too warm for temperatures around 20 (what one usually finds in Austria)?
Hey there, go with a non insulated, 3 layer pant, and layer as conditions dictate...
this is a softshell pant with insulation. It regulates and will be much quieter and softer than a shell