- Detail Images
You'll get low-down and jiggy, just because you can.
Fight harsh winter elements, insulate your bones, and perform on-hill acrobatics in the stretchy softshell Columbia Women's Winter Blur Pant. Exceptional breathability and moisture-wicking performance keep you comfortable from the inside, and eco-friendly Omni-Heat insulation keeps you toasty-warm and dextrous. Smartly placed stretch panels add to your freedom of movement, so you have no excuse not to throw that grab, spin, or get low on that rail.
- Strong, four-way stretch Omni-Tech nylon and elastane shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Polyester and elastane Cyberstretch allows pretzel-like movement
- Fully taped seams ensures no leaks or drafts when storms roll in and rage
- Eco-friendly and toasty-warm 60g Omni-Heat polyester and recycled polyester insulation keeps you frost-free for all-day mobility
- Rebounding Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining retains body warmth, breathes, and wicks moisture for optimal comfort
- Active fit features articulated knees and skims the body for low-bulk performance
- Strategically placed internal stretch panels add to low-bending, high-jumping mobility
- Adjustable waist with high, protective Back-Up waistband adds weather-repelling coverage and provides everyday comfort and fit
- Bottom leg zips allow quick, easy boot adjustments and on-off
- Internal, adjustable leg gaiters keep snow and cold out of your boots
- Two waterproof zippered front hand pockets protect and secure essentials