Three season versatility.
The Columbia Men's Whirlibird Interchange Jacket pairs a snow shell with a removable, insulated liner for skiing from winter to spring. With a show-shedding Omni-Tech membrane and taped critical seams, the snow shell works well on its own during warm spring days. Zip the snow shell to the insulated liner when winter is at its chilliest, and the liner's Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining will work with the lightweight insulation to keep you toasty.
Alternatively, you can leave the snow shell at home and wear the removable, insulated liner when cold temperatures are an issue, but wet weather isn't. Columbia fixed the shell with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow in case you get too warm. The powder skirt is adjustable, and the hood is removable so you can completely customize your coverage. More adjustments at the hem and cuffs secure the fit of the jacket, and a plethora of pockets procure your goggles, ski pass, and more.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for skiing and winter wear
- Weatherproof shell with taped critical seams
- Removable liner features lightweight synthetic insulation
- Thermal lining reflects body heat
- Underarm zippers assure ventilation
- Adjustable powder skirt and removable hood customize coverage
- Drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs secure fit
- Item #COL01C1