Mix and match to meet the weather.
Zip your little rapscallion up in the Columbia Girls' Whirlibird Interchange Jacket to ensure unimpeded versatility on cooler, fall hikes or long, winter days spent at the ski resort. Designed to keep up the pace with your pint-sized adventurer, this jacket features a 3-in-1 construction that caters to whatever kind of protection she needs.
In keeping with its traditional, 3-in-1 design, the Whirlibird boasts an Omni-Tech, waterproof exterior that sheds precipitation quickly and can be worn on its lonesome or with the liner zipped in. The liner's Omni-Tech thermal reflective technology consists of silver dots that reflect her body heat back to her for extra warmth. Additionally, the liner is water-resistant, which means it can shed light rainfall when it's worn on its own. An active fit keeps up with all of her freewheeling movements, and a drop-tail hem provides extra coverage. And since the folks over at Columbia knows that kids grow quickly, the Whirlibird is equipped with the Outgrown grow system that extends to maintain the growth-spurt pace.
- 3-in-1 for snow days on the hill or rainy days off it
- Waterproof construction sheds precipitation
- Synthetic insulation and thermal reflective offer warmth
- Powder skirt snaps down to block out snow
- Adjustable hood and hem add protection
- Multiple zippered pockets stash the necessities
- Grow systems extends fit to keep up with growth spurts
- Active fit delivers natural range of movement
- Item #COL01DM