- Detail Images
A jacket built for indecisive weather.
When you're unsure of what the weather might do, turn to the Columbia Women's Vertical Convert Interchange Jacket. Its versatile three-in-one configuration gives you multiple comfort options so you don't have to lug around extra jackets when you travel, ski, or camp.
- Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech shell membrane and taped critical seams fend off the snow, sleet, and melting icicles
- Water- and stain-resistant Omni-Shield on the removable liner helps protect you from the light rain and melting icicles when you run post-ski errands
- Microtemp XFII insulation helps keep you extra comfortable and warm on storm days and chilly lift rides
- Active fit reduces bulk while allowing for movement while you ski, snowshoe, or ice skate
- Underarm venting ditches excess heat when you bootpack up a short pitch or have to dig your vehicle out beneath the snow
- Adjustable drawcord hem, sleeve cuffs, and an adjustable storm hood seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your wallet and other small essentials