- Detail Images
3-in-1 design with top-shelf Columbia tech.
Built to adapt to changing weather, temperatures, and conditions, the Columbia Men's Ultrachange Parka is a go-to staple for skiing, climbing, and roving your way through a mountain town. Built Columbia tough and with Omni-Dry and Omni-Heat tech, the 3-in-1 Ultrachange lets you change up your layering system faster than a honey badger can devour a rival cobra.
- Columbia designed this 3-in-1 jacket to be worn multiple ways—the shell alone, the liner alone, and both the shell and liner together
- Outer jacket features Omni-Dry waterproof breathable membrane, which provides 20K-rated water protection against nasty storms and tough winter conditions
- Removable liner features Omni-Heat thermal reflective tech to radiate your body's warmth back towards your skin for superior retention
- Omni-Wick EVAP advanced wicking and evaporation tech transports sweat away from your body and towards the outside world so you feel comfortable, not clammy
- Removable soft shell liner features elastane for extra stretch and a polyester base fabric to maximize breathability, warmth retention, and overall mobility
- The outer jacket's attached hood is helmet compatible for skiing or climbing pursuits
- The outer shell's waterproof zips and micro seam taping help keep the storm from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Silicone grips at outer jacket's hem prevent it from riding up and exposing the removable liner during activity
- Drop-tail design provides a little extra coverage in the rear