- Detail Images
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Tech membrane is made with pores that are too small for water to pass through but large enough for water vapor so moisture inside can get out but water can't get in
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward your body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Reinforced cuffs protect your pants from ski and snowboard edges
- Leg vents let you dump some heat as the day warms up
- Adjustable elastic suspenders keep your pants exactly where you want them
- Internal, adjustable leg gaiters keep snow out
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
pick these up because I hate how regular insulated pants sometimes feel like they're drooping.
couldn't be happier. I will say that these are little lighter than normal. I used a heavy base layer underneath. It was 10 degrees they day I used these for skiing. But after a couple of runs i was comfortable all day. The big pocket on the chest was great for storing my iPod and a quick snack.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love how thin these pants are and they keep me warm.
RECOMMENDED CHANGE: I wish both the straps on top had buckles for easy removal... only one has a buckle while the other is permanently attached. This is inconvenient for quick pit stops!