- Detail Images
For carrying gear and staying cool on a hike or on a bike.
Whether on two wheels or two feet, a trail is a trail. The Columbia Treadlite 22 Backpack secures your gear while you traverse the outdoors in any way you see fit. The cool mesh suspension system keeps your back cool as you hike deep into a desert canyon or pedal up a dusty ridge.
- Backdraft aerating back panel uses tensioned mesh to keep the pack from resting on your back, providing a layer of fresh air between you and the load
- Techlite Velocity LOAD shoulder and waist straps feature dual layers of foam for ultimate cushioning, while mesh lining wicks moisture and prevent overheating
- Steel frame keeps your load from shifting during strenuous hikes or rides, while load-lifter straps angle the weight to your legs
- Omni-Shield fabric keeps your gear dry in storms, and a Tarmaq bottom fabric reduces wear
- SilverBack interior fabric provides visibility inside your pack
- Hydration pack pocket holds your water supply (sold separately)
- Trekking pole attachments, front stretch pocket, mesh waist-belt pockets, an internal mesh organizer, and side water bottle pockets let you secure accessories and extra gear