- Detail Images
Ready for anything.
The Columbia Women's Trail Twist II Jacket is an versatile, function-driven softshell that will block the weather while remaining highly breathable and easy to move in. Zip up in this jacket before you head out into mountain trails where the weather can change in an instant, when you need to be ready for anything from warm weather to a sudden storm.
- Breathable Max softshell fabric with an Omni-Shield treatment in the front and sleeve panels sheds moisture and slows down windy gusts
- Four-way stretch Slick Knit panels in the back and sides breathe for comfort while the embedded Omni-Wick technology whisks moisture away
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 keeps the sun's harmful rays off of your skin
- Zippered pockets haul your essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Over all I like this coat. I am 6 ft tall with long arms so the sleeves could have been a little longer for my comfort. They come to a point on one side of the sleeve by the cuff so even though that looks a bit odd to me, it made the sleeve a bit longer. I wear a long sleeved shirt under it and I like the look better. Overall I have I like the jacket.