- Detail Images
The Trail Turner lives for lousy wet weather.
When the clouds roll in and droplets of rain begin to fall, whip out the Columbia Women's Trail Turner Rain Jacket from your backpack and stay comfortably dry while you hike, mountain bike, or kayak.
- Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane features a microporous membrane that allows for the passage of water vapor while keeping water out so you stay comfortable and dry
- Fully taped seams seal out the wet, keep you dry, and protected
- Omni-Wick EVAP technology disperses sweat quickly across a broad surface area for accelerated evaporation while providing next-to-skin comfort
- Smooth internal lining makes for layering underneath a cinch
- Active fit offers plenty of unrestricted mobility while you backpack, hike, or trail run in unfavorable weather
- Drop-tail hem lends a flattering look and prevents the Trail Turner from riding up when you put your kayak or mountain bike on the roof of your car
- Vented back area ditches excess heat so you stay comfortable and dry
- Attached, adjustable storm hood shields your head and face from the wet elements
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal in warmth and block out the wet
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard for comfort
- Two zippered hand pockets stash your small wallet or keys
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
True to size and repels water great. Not lightweight enough to cram into a cycling jersey pocket, but great for rain riding. Cool colors and good visibility on the road.