Columbia Trail Fire Windbreaker Jacket - Men's
Wind protection in a ultra-lightweight shell.
Above the treeline, you're forced to play by a different set of weather rules. The Columbia Trail Fire Windbreaker Jacket blocks out the chilly winds and misty fog you might encounter, even in August. The weather of the alpine doesn't adhere to any pattern, but this ultra-lightweight shell helps prepare you for anything while you hike or run up a windy ridgeline.
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency ensures that drizzle doesn't get through this jacket's nylon shell
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining holds your body heat close despite the brisk winds, which comes in handy while camping or hiking in the mountains
- Ultralight fabric enables breathability while running or hiking and packs down small inside a day pack
- Hood, stretch cuffs, and an adjustable hem drawcord keeps the elements from blowing inside
- Hand pockets and a chest pocket hold your essentials