- Detail Images
- Community Images
Packable stylish performance.
- Lightweight, high-tech polyester 30D Windowpane EVAP Triple Rip wicks away sweat and dries in a flash with accelerated evaporation for enduring dry comfort
- Omni-Shield DWR resists rain and stains to keep you dry and clean
- Sleek Active fit with articulated elbows allows plenty of natural movement without being baggy
- Drawcord adjustable hem keeps out drafts when the wind is whipping
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard provides chafe-free comfort when you're zipped up against the wind
- Zippered chest and two zippered hand pockets secure essentials
- Packs into chest pocket for ultra-portable convenience
Share your thoughts
Image taken from www.Columbia.com
Great buy, but runs small!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I bought this jacket for a multi-day rafting trip, and it was great! I used it during a rainy day on the river and also at night when it got a little cool. My only complaint is that it runs REALLY small through the chest! I wear a 36/DD and I can easily wear a size M in other Columbia clothing/jackets. This jacket was almost tight around my chest. Otherwise, a good buy. It scrunches into a little tiny pocket, so if size or weight is something you are worried about for your gear this jacket it for you.
This ain't no ordinary windbreaker!
I bought this jacket to replace an old Arcteryx windbreaker I've had for 15 years. Oh boy, have I been missing something! I first wore it running on a blustery day in Seattle and it kept me protected & comfy without getting sweaty. I also wore it when I forgot my rainshell on a hike in April, and while I wouldn't call it waterproof, it did a pretty good job of keeping me dry. Very versatile, good looking, and can be scrunched into a tiny ball. As usual, sizing for larger chested women is an issue. I'm 5'3", 120 lbs, 32DD and while the XS fit me everywhere else, I had to go with a S for the chest.