- Detail Images
- Omni-Freeze ZERO fabric technology uses a cooling agent activated by your sweat to keep you cool and comfortable in hot weather
- Omni-Wick technology transfers sweat away from your skin to where it can quickly evaporate
- Active fit and four-way stretch allows you to move freely
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps the man stink away
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used the short sleeve version of this shirt, and it does work at cooling down in the heat. It feels like a breeze going through your shirt. Recommended for working out or playing sports in the sun.
Indoor and outdoor..
this thing ROCKS. it's still too cold for many SSTs in the outdoors in Colorado, and i have snuck it into some gym workoouts. A little breeze and it helps your sweat work better for you. normally, I am a sweaty, soggy mess after a run indoors-- there's no air blowing by and it's not a good sight. With this new T, I feel the cooling occuring and it let's me feel more comfy as i run. I can focus on other discomfort... like a knee.
GET ONE A TRY IT. you'll come back for colors