Columbia Tonpaite Interchange Jacket - Boys'
- Detail Images
Your little ripper will be completely protected from the elements this winter with the Columbia Boys' Tonpaite Interchange Jacket. this 3-in-1 jacket defines versatility with a wear-alone insulated liner and a shell you can zip it into.
- Zip-in interchange system turns the 2 jackets into 1
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Tech membrane is made with pores that are too small for water to pass through but large enough for water vapor so moisture inside can get out but water can't get in
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward your body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Fully adjustable, removable storm hood protects your dome from the elements
- Interior security pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drop tail for added coverage
- OUTGROWN grow system allows you to adjust the jacket's size as Junior grows
- Zippered pockets keep your stuff inside, even when skiing, and keep cold air from entering
- Zippered interior security pocket keeps valuables safe
- Reflective trim details make you more visible for safety
- Media and goggle pocket protects your delicate electronics and eyewear