- Detail Images
The Columbia Women's Summit Rush Fleece Jacket fends off the chill during early-morning runs when you need a little extra warmth between your skin and the air, but you don't want to feel hot and sweaty when you pick up the pace.
- Flexible Ridge fleece with Omni-Wick tech holds in warmth while it moves moisture away from your skin
- Active fit is built for movement, and it doesn't have a lot of extra fabric to get in your way
- Full-zip design lets you unzip to vent excess heat
- Zippered pockets secure you essentials and keep your hands warm
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I would call this a lightweight fleece but very warm for the weight. Have worn it extensively for past 2 weeks on vacation in Washington and on Oregon coast. Wanted something light for PNW summer nights which are cool and for beach, but not too heavy for back home in Arizona. Love the color and zippered pockets. I would recommend this jacket.
Great Mid-Weight Fleece
When I first pulled this fleece out of the box, I thought it seemed on the thin side and questioned its warmth for the cool-weather / high altitude activities I planned to use it. Turns out my skepticism was unfounded - this little guy has been perfect for some early spring runs (high 30F-low 40F weather), and combined with a base layer was enough for a Memorial Day hike up a 14er in Colorado (I only needed my puffer at the summit). I've washed it several times with no signs of pilling, and I like the zippered pockets to secure items as I move about. All in very happy with this fleece.