Warm, soft, and inexpensive.
The Columbia Toddler Boys' Steens Mountain II Fleece Jacket provides excellent warmth and mobility for your boy's chilly playdates at the park, brisk campfires in the summer, and frigid snowy days when you layer a winter jacket over top.
- Polyester MTR filament fleece fabric
- Two zippered hand pockets
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Bought this as a gift.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Quality is fine, but this particular style runs very small. My son who is 19 months and average size was too big for the 2T. Would not fit a sweatshirt underneath comfortably. We ordered the Columbia snow buddy fleece jacket in a 2T and it fits great.
Cute but small arms
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love Columbia fleeces for my two boys. This is our third purchase and as adorable as it is the arms are so tight. We bought a 4T and it's great all-around but from the elbow to the wrist its very small and my toddler complains about it.