Girl-approved style meets serious function.
It can be a tall order to find a quality coat that doesn't bum your girl out by being too blah, but the Columbia Pixel Grabber II Girl's Wind Jacket hits that sweet spot between performance and style. She'll be stoked about the eye-catching designs, and you'll be happy that the Omni-Shield water-repellent finish, Omni-Wick moisture-transfer technology, and soft fleece lining keep her dry, warm, and happy whether she's on the playground or the hiking trail.
- Polyester shell and polyester fleece lining
- Omni-Shield water-repellent treatment
- Omni-Wick moisture-transfer technology
- Adjustable attached hood
- Item #COL002B
- Q & A
Best for spring !
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift to my cousin. She loves the sweater because it keeps her warm but doesn't get her crazy hot. Like if it's really windy outside its perfect. Especially since spring is the month a windy sunny days.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The colors are awesome. It was a little small for me. I am adult but can usually wear clothes in the girls sizes. Hated to return it but it was just too tight
nice and lightweight
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
this is a nice lightweight jacket when the weather isn't good but isn't bad either.
perfect for those iffy spring and fall days