- Detail Images
Hot style, foul-weather function.
She knows she won't melt in the rain or under a waterfall, but give her shelter so she stays dry and comfy with the light and durable Columbia Girls' Spring Dew Rain Jacket. Not only does it repel water with its taped critical seams and high-tech Hydroplus 3000 protection that breathes to keep her cool, it boasts striking good looks, a fun striped lining, and an adjustable storm hood. It even gives her a bit of safety when playing after dark with its reflective detail.
- Lightweight, durable nylon shell with Hydroplus 3000 repels water and wind yet breathes to keep her dry, cool, and comfy
- Polyester mesh and polyester stripe interlock lining moves sweat and moisture away from skin to keep her dry from the inside
- Critical seams are taped for assured protection at these vulnerable junctures
- Adjustable storm hood shelters the head with a fine fit
- Drop tail adds protective coverage in back for freedom of movement
- Reflective detail improves visibility in flat light or after dark