A waterproof rain jacket with a flattering feminine cut.
Pull on the Columbia Women's Splash A Little Rain Jacket and your boots before you step out into the pouring rain to drop off the mail. Equipped with a waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane, fully taped seams, and a below-hip length, the Splash keeps you plenty dry while you run your daily errands and grab a cup of coffee, or when you undertake a tramp through the woods.
- Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane features a microporous membrane that allows for the passage of water vapor while keeping water out so you stay comfortable and dry during rainy excursions around town
- Fully taped seams seal out the wet and keep you dry and protected
- Smooth internal lining makes for layering underneath a cinch
- Modern classic fit flatters your curves and features a longer cut
- Attached, adjustable storm hood shields your head and face from the wet elements
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal in warmth and block out the wet
- Two zippered hand pockets and one internal security pocket stash your cell, small wallet, and lip gloss
- Item #COL4144
- Q & A
Splash a Little Rain Jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: XL
I just received this jacket today. The sea salt lace color is great. This jacket would be best for a taller woman with broad shoulders, a long waist, long arms, and narrow hips. I ordered 1-2 sizes larger than what I normally wear, but the fit was still off. I will, reluctantly, have to return this jacket.
Stylish rain jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This is probably the most stylish rain jacket that I own; I have received numerous compliments on it--it's so simple but does the job well. This jacket has kept me dry during the long and rainy days here in the pacific northwest and due to its length, it has also kept most of my legs dry as well. This jacket is true to size but it also means that a thick sweater probably won't fit underneath. I typically wear a long sleeved shirt and fare fine on milder, rainy days. I would highly recommend this!
what is the fabric waterproof rating in...
what is the fabric waterproof rating in mm for this jacket?