Columbia Snowcalypse Jacket - Women's
- Detail Images
Bring the snow.
The Columbia Women's Snowcalypse Jacket uses weather-stopping Omni-Tech and heat-holding Omni-Heat to keep you dry and warm so you can ski big lines in heavy weather without being slowed down by the snow or the cold. Plus, clean styling and high-fashion touches like wrap-around accents keep you looking good.
- Omni-Tech 20K/10k-rated waterproof breathable fabric keeps out heavy snow and even rain
- Synthetic face fabrics with an Omni-Shield finish sheds the initial hit of moisture
- Fully taped seams won't let melting snow seep in through the stitching
- Polyester insulation (50% recycled) traps warmth to keep you cozy
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining sends escaping body heat right back to your body where you need it
- Active fit is trim so there isn't extra fabric to get in your way
- Underarm vents bring in fresh air when you need it so you don't overheat
- Removable, adjustable storm hood protects your head from the cold
- Snap-back powder skirt blocks snow from flying up your back when you're skiing the deeps
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs with wrist gaiters and thumb loops stop winter weather from sneaking in
- Plenty of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, a security pocket, a media/goggle pocket, and a ski pass pocket keep you organized