Columbia Snow Stryker Softshell Glove - Men's
A glove built for maximizing your vertical on an epic day.
A stretchy shell, waterproof breathable OutDry technology, and plenty of warmth make the Columbia Snow Stryker Softshell Glove your best choice for getting the most out of an epic day on the slopes. To top it off, Columbia gave this long gauntlet an innovative quick-cinch cuff that lets you lock it down against your arm or over your sleeve for a snow-proof fit as you methodically work your way through your list of secret stashes on the mountain.
- OutDry waterproof breathable membrane is bonded directly to the outside shell so no moisture can accumulate between the two, keeping you drier
- Nylon-elastane shell offers a snug fit and great mobility
- Goatskin reinforcements add durability
- All-over 80g insulation keeps your digits frostbite-free
- Heat-reflecting Omni-Heat lining keeps you warm without bulk insulation, improving dexterity and fit
- Lining also wicks and breathes for comfort
- Split cowhide palm and Precision Fit grip help you hang onto your ski pole
- A nose wipe on the back thumb keeps you snot- and chafe-free
- Long gauntlet includes a quick-cinch closure that easily locks it down the length of the cuff