- Detail Images
Just add gloves and boots.
Bundle your little bundle up in the Columbia Toddler Girls' Snow Slope Snow Suit Set, and let this integrated snow suit with Omni-Shield protection keep your little lady warm and dry. Even if you get hit with some fresh show while you're out and about, you won't have to run back inside thanks to the smart tech in this all-in-one set.
- Nylon fabric with Omni-Shield DWR sheds moisture to keep her dry while she's catching snowflakes
- Microtemp insulation keeps her warm and toasty in the cold
- Taffeta lining makes it easy to slid her in
- Articulated knees are pre-shaped for play
- Pants with vest-style suspenders keep out snow when she's making snow angels
- Adjustable storm hood protects her head from the cold
- Hem gaiters and adjustable cuffs stop snow from sneaking in
Share your thoughts
Great snow suit for toddlers
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this in 3T for my tall 2 year old who usually wears 3T. The jacket fits great with room to grow. I wish the body suit leg part was a tad longer though. However it is nice that the top fastens with velcro and is therefore a little bit adjustable. It's easy to get on and off and has kept her warm so far this winter.