- Detail Images
- Moisture-wicking, stretchy Omni-Wick fabric draws moisture away from your skin to help speed up evaporation to keep you dry and comfortable
- Omni-Shade technology offers you UPF 30-rated protection against excessive sun exposure that can lead to dehydration and burns
- Vents at the back yoke promote airflow while you hike, walk, and camp in hot temps
- Mesh pocket bags at the zippered chest pockets reduce the amount of fabric, bulk, and heat
Share your thoughts
Columbia Silver Ridge Shirt
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Runs small. This is my 2nd go at trying to but a Columbia shirt. They do not
appear to size them correctly. North Face shirts fit fine.
Nice shirt, but runs small
Nice shirt, but pretty tight across the shoulders and chest.
...but still a nice shirt.
I'm revising a previous review because although the color I was sent was not as shown (I was sent the "Wind" color and not the "Wind Plaid" color that Backcountry shows, it's still a nice shirt. Lightweight and comfortable, maybe a bit snug in the upper chest/shoulder area, but it should be a good summer shirt anyway. I'm keeping it and hope to find the color I was originally ordering from a different vendor.
Not my color choice
Beware...the color "Wind" shown on the website is not the color that will arrive in your order. Mine was an all-over mint color with very small checks - not at all like the tan, gray and white large plaid shown in the picture. Maybe I was just sent an older version...