- Detail Images
Breaks are for wussies; stash your goodies in your Columbia Women's Silver Ridge Cargo Short's plentiful pockets and keep going. And you go a long way in this short, which fights harmful sun rays, wicks away moisture, and withstands sliding on mud or sitting on rock with tough ripstop nylon construction. With all this high-tech, feel-good comfort, you might stay out after sundown. Good thing you have a pocketful of headlamp.
- Light nylon Silver Ridge ripstop is tough enough to withstand your hard work and play
- Modern classic fit with gusset detail gives room to move but adds shape for optimal comfort
- Omni-Shade provides UPF 50 sun protection for enduring fun in the sun
- Omni-Wick wicks away moisture for cool, dry comfort when things heat up
- One side cargo, one side zippered, two front hand, and two back zippered pockets with mesh pocket bags secure gear and goodies right where you want them
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
These shorts are nice, cool, and quick drying. The negatives for me are that they are a tad tight in the thighs and the cargo pockets are too far forward on the thighs. When you put an iPhone in a cargo pocket, the iPhone rides on your thigh with every step. With other brands of cargo pants/shorts I have, the cargo pockets are on the side so that you don't feel the phone at all when you walk. This one issue makes them not quite as comfortable as I would like, but I'm sure I'll still get a lot of use out of them.
I have a pair of Silver Ridge Cargo Capri's that I purchased at a sport store and to my surprise I fit into an 8! I wear 4-6. The reviews I read for the shorts stated these were made too small so of course I ordered an 8. They were too big! I had to return and get a 6. They fit great. Light weight, cool and fast drying, I recommend them.