- Detail Images
- Moisture-wicking, stretchy Omni-Wick fabric draws moisture away from your skin to help speed up evaporation to keep you dry and comfortable
- Omni-Shade technology offers UPF 50-rated protection against excessive sun exposure that can lead to dehydration and burns
- Adjustable interior waistband lets you get a great fit without the need for a belt—ideal for wearing a pack or harness
- Mesh pocket bags reduce the amount of fabric, bulk, and heat caused by extra material
- Zippered security pockets and leg cargo pocket offer secure storage for small items
Share your thoughts
trim fit - very flattering
I am a size 2 and that's what I ordered, they fit a bit snug in the waist but perfect anywhere else - very flattering. (would not want to go up one size because then fit is different though more comfy) They would be so perfect with a littler stretch in it (there is none) so I would not take them for a day hiking but they're so cute for casual wear. The peatmoss is awesome, goes great with a lot of colors. I read the other reviews that they run small, I do agree if you have some curves, but I have a boyish figure,narrow hips and no bum that's probably why they fit me in my size.
So cute, but too small
I ordered one size up based on reviews, but needed to order at least 2 sizes up. Going back.
Columbia Capri Pant
They run small, so watch out the size, you may want to go 1 or 2 sizes down. Other than that, they are a great product, soft and lightweight. Great fabric with SPF sun protection.
Wish it fit!
I ordered an 8 & a 10 in this hiking capri. Alas - I had to return both because of the low rise; the specs indicated a "regular" rise, but it's not. Other than that, this is a well-made product, with SPF sun protection, ample pockets, excellent fabric. The length is great, and the knees remain covered when climbing or bending. I wish I could have kept them, and the price was fair.
I usually wear an 8 -- I'm tall and lean -- and yet I thought both the size 8 & 10 ran a bit small.
Returning the capris was easy, with the help of a friendly guy named Mike.... a great customer service person.