- Detail Images
- Omni-Shield fabric treatment fends off light moisture and helps prevent stains
- Upper back vents allow moisture vapor to escape if humidity outside (and inside the jacket) start to rise
- Thin, lightweight translucent nylon fabric packs small and offers a substantial barrier against wind and moisture
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure while you dash for cover or simply take in the sights while crowds are slim
- Drop-tail hem allows water to roll over your rear while the adjustable cord seals out cool air
Share your thoughts
what is the weight of the columbia see the...
what is the weight of the columbia see the light II translucent jacket-womens?
nice and light.
i ordered the green one. i love the fabric and how it feels on. its just a little shorter than i'd like. plan on using it to block the wind. i would recommend it.