- Detail Images
Finally, the weekend is here; pull on the Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Plaid Short-Sleeve Shirt, fill up your water bottle, and make a beeline for the trailhead. This flexible, wicking, and ventilating shirt offers performance on the trail as well as crisp, stylish look.
- Supplex fabric with Omni-Wick tech moves moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- Active fit is designed for movement without extra fabric to get in your way
- Venting helps bring in fresh air to cool you down on hot days
- Zippered security pocket holds your essentials
- UPF 15-rated fabric offers a bit of protection from the sun
Share your thoughts
Great all around shirt for dress or play
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Comfortable, cool, good looking and easy to take care of. It is my go to shirt for casual daytime running around with the kids or late afternoon meeting that will segue to dinner. haven't been hiking in it yet but have been gardening and hauling gear to and from various racks and comfortable all the time.