- Detail Images
Soft, smooth, stonewashed cotton is as beautifully basic as it gets, and the rugged Columbia Men's Roc II Short puts some brawn in this staple with UPF 50 sun protection. And its modern, movement-allowing fit and a zippered security pocket let you run amok without having a yard sale.
- Cotton granite cloth, enzyme stonewashed, feels soft, smooth, and nonirritating against skin
- Modern Classic fit allows plenty of movement with being baggy
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection helps keep you safe when the sun is high
- Zippered security pocket secures essentials
Share your thoughts
Columbia Roc II short
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Had a previous similar style of Columbia shorts but seems they are not making them anymore so this Roc II is about the closest. Thinner material unfortunately so dont foresee any kind of durability from them. However, style design is good. Sometimes get my hand in the wrong pocket if I leave the zip open on the right side - two pockets one on top of the other with the inner zippable. Previous style had the zipped pocket separate and lower down - much better. Much more rugged build and material in the previous style also.
Good but maybe I'm looking for shorts elsewhere now.