- Detail Images
As you sit around the campfire in your Columbia Road To Rock Classic Fit Women's Pants, you might notice how these comfortable, action-ready pants keep you feeling good while you're relaxing in the outdoors. Or, you might feel so good that you don't really notice anything at all.
- A touch of spandex adds flexibility for easy movement
- Classic fit with full legs won't restrict movement and feels airy and cool in warm weather
- Omni-Shade tech blocks sun
- Enzyme wash gives these pants a soft feel
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These pants are perfect for hiking, climbing, and lounging around the campfire. I agree that they are roomy. Throw some leggings on under these and you won't even feel the morning chill as you start a fire for breakfast.
Roomy, durable, great for cold weather
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought these pants for cold weather hiking-so far so good in the low 30's-plan to use them into the 20's and then with some thermals if colder. I usually wear a size 8 in Columbia pants but plenty of room-even in the 6-for a thermal layer. I also have shorter legs for the regular length (I'm 5'6"), so cuff the pants at the bottom-they hold just fine-boot cut leaves plenty of room for boots-not ideal for those wishing for a slimmer cut. Fabric seems very durable-seem built to endure!