Cold-weather running comfort in a lightweight, minimalist package.
Most lightweight, low-drop running shoes are made with airy mesh so you can really feel the cold whistling through when you're out on a winter run; the Columbia Men's Ravenous Lite Flash Trail Running Shoe is the exception, keeping you comfortable without weighing you down. The secret is the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, which reflects body heat back to your feet; it's breathable, too so when the weather warms up you can keep enjoying this trail runner with a minimalist, close-to-the-ground feel.
- Highly breathable mesh and minimal internal fame creates a form-fitting feel
- Synthetic mudguard adds durability and weather-resistance
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining bounces body heat right back to your foot while still wicking and breathing for comfort
- 5mm heel-to-toe drop offers a close-to-the-ground feel ideal for forefoot-strike running
- Techlite midsole offers super-lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip high-traction rubber outsole features a specialized lug pattern for secure grip in any conditions